Noob help...exchange email

Smidgerine

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
So, I got my note running yesterday. I signed up for a gmail account, and I've got that part working, but I have an exchange account that I would like to setup. I haven't really looked into it, but I'm guessing I need a different mail client.

Any suggestions on a good mail app? I could forward my mail to the gmail account, but I would greatly prefer not to.

I'm coming from an Iphone 3GS, and I couldn't be happier with the Note, but I'm new to android, so I haven't really installed any apps yet, but this weekend I should be able to tinker, and I'll feel better once my case comes in from Amazon. Right now I'm paranoid about everything since I don't want to scratch it.

Thanks!

nettech_gt

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
A lot of people like K-9 because its free and open source. But it dosen't support "Activsync". My company uses "Activsync" so my choices are a little more limited. I have been using Touch Down and it has been working well, has tons of features and the tech support is very responsive. The down side, after the 30 day trial is it costs $20.