Screen lock pic

BLOND37

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
had the SGS2.. hated it.. got the SGS2 SK.. love it!!!!!

but can someome give me clear concise directions on how to get pix on there and how to change the screen lock pic. (i'm using GO)

also how do i set the lock pattern

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Settings>Display>screen Display>Lock screen wallpaper.\

Settings>Location and Security>Set up Lock screen>Pattern>draw pattern twice.

dmcincubus

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
That's pretty uncalled for derande. Yeah, it's a pretty simple question for a lot of us, and something that most can figure out rather easily by just exploring and playing with the phone. But coming on here and making a childish, namecalling comment is a bit ridiculous.

DroidBehavior

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
i go to my gallery and if u hit the bottom left key on your phone (setting button/menu button)
it will have an option to set lock screen wallpaper

derande

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
That's pretty uncalled for derande. Yeah, it's a pretty simple question for a lot of us, and something that most can figure out rather easily by just exploring and playing with the phone. But coming on here and making a childish, namecalling comment is a bit ridiculous.

If you follow BLOND37's posts, you'd see the idiotic posts that he/she has made and that they have made no attempt to answer their own questions themselves. Entire waste of time.

DroidBehavior

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
i understand how you feel, he uses this site as a blog

but it was a legitimate question, i was wonderin myself how to change the lock pic and found out, i didnt even know i can change it without rooting

but nobody cares that you went from iphone to android to iphone without giving either more than a day to try

dmcincubus

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
If you follow BLOND37's posts, you'd see the idiotic posts that he/she has made and that they have made no attempt to answer their own questions themselves. Entire waste of time.

Wow, so after reading blond37's other posts, I recant my previous statement and I must apologize to derande. Holy man.

BLOND37

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Wow, so after reading blond37's other posts, I recant my previous statement and I must apologize to derande. Holy man.

WHAT? ya know people said you were really nice here, now you are ganging up on me.. SORRY again but i come from apple. cant we all jst BE NICE

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Coming from Apple is no excuse. I got a GSII to hold me over until I got my Nexus and I am finding my way around just fine. Google + a bit of phone searching holds all the answers.

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
They aren't difficult phones to get used to. In fact you may enjoy the customization. Are certain things going to look more polished on iOS, yes. Apple prides itself on making things look good and being as simple as possible. On the flip side of that is they tend to lag behind on the hardware side and spoon feed their users the most rudimentary of features. I.e....... Folders, multitasking, notifications, cut and paste, ect. If your one who likes to have your hand held, that's what apple is there for. If your into having control, that's what Android is for.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII LTE

BLOND37

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Coming from Apple is no excuse. I got a GSII to hold me over until I got my Nexus and I am finding my way around just fine. Google + a bit of phone searching holds all the answers.

not that i owe you any kind of explenation BUT.. yes coming from apple IS a REASON.. apple is very easy and simple, android is a harder to learn and has more options and features.. a friend told me this was a good board but all i have gotten from DAY ONE to hostile addititude.. i dont know why you habe a problem with me.. i'm sorry if i need more help than others but if yur goal was to stop me from postimg you all win. dont bother writng back.. ANY MAIL FROM HERE IS BEING MARKED AS SPAM AND NOT BEING READ..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699