Deleting apps COMPLETELY

dmcincubus

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way? Example, angry birds is something like 18mb to download. Yet if I go to uninstall through manage applications, it says something like 1.88mb. I've noticed this with several other apps as well. I want to be able to delete all the files associated with these apps, particularly these big game files.

I've gone through my files with little luck. Is there an easier way?

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
The way I go about it...move it back to internal memory, delete cache, delete data, uninstall. Then navigate to your SD card if you had to download a resource pack for the game and delete the containing folder. You should be good after that, hope that helps. :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

dmcincubus

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
The way I go about it...move it back to internal memory, delete cache, delete data, uninstall. Then navigate to your SD card if you had to download a resource pack for the game and delete the containing folder. You should be good after that, hope that helps. :)

That does help. A lot. It's good to know from here on out, but now it's just a matter of finding the files I've already uninstalled such as ROC and a few other big files...before finding out about this trick.

CaMelGuY1337

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
That does help. A lot. It's good to know from here on out, but now it's just a matter of finding the files I've already uninstalled such as ROC and a few other big files...before finding out about this trick.

I'm glad its working so well for you. Memory management can be tricky on Android if your not careful. You'll end up with so many stray files on your SD card you won't know what to do so except format the whole thing. :p

Sent from the greatest HTC EVO 4G ever made!!!

Reactions: MamaKitty

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11