June 21 confirmed

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Did it give you the option of keeping your unlimited data plan?

Not only that, but I actually got a discount. Now my monthly UNLIMITED LTE is only $24 a month! Idk, maybe because we have a premier account, but it is easy to select.

Just scroll down and click the circle.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-i727 on ATT LTE

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
From the website? That's strange because they release phones in the stores on sundays. Or did you order from bestbuy?

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
From the website? That's strange because they release phones in the stores on sundays. Or did you order from bestbuy?

Att.com. yes, usually sundays, but this matches up with Sprint and T-Mo dates.
I would be hesitant to accept it from a different source, but straight from the horses mouth.

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I also ordered and got delivery by 21st. Also got to keep unlimited with 30% fan discount.

30% discount? My plan dropped $6 a month, so that is 20%. I do not know what my discount was but I'll take it!!!

rlb

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to pre order but it is not giving me the option for my unlimited data plan. Anyone have this problem?

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I ordered also. Let the count down begin.....If it's released Sunday the 17th, I'll just cancel the order. Can't wait the 4 long.....miserable days

rlb

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I am out of contract right now on all of my family plan lines. If I pre order 2 S3's will it lock me into a new 2 yr contract at the time of pre order or when I actually receive/activate the phones? I would like to know in case I decide to cancel the pre order.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
You have 30 days to return the phone. From what I was told, your contract status will go back within a few days.

spacecasespiff

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm returning my hox in a few days then going to barrow a crappy iPhone to use for about a week or so until the phone comes out. I have until the 13th to return the hox. I've been thinking about this phone and trying to decide if I want to keep the box or get the sgs3. I think I'm making a good choice. The only thing is that I'm going to miss the LCD screen on the hox I think its better but all the cool things that the sgs3 can do is to good to pass up. It would be nice if att would just come out an confirm the release date it would make me feel better.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

rlb

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. Any idea why I don't have the unlimited data option? It lists my current data plan as the iphone unlimited data plan(I used to have an iphone but have used a Captivate for about 1 1/2 yrs). On my other line I do get the option for the grandfathered 200MB $15 data plan. It has to be something with the iphone unlimited data plan.

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. Any idea why I don't have the unlimited data option? It lists my current data plan as the iphone unlimited data plan(I used to have an iphone but have used a Captivate for about 1 1/2 yrs). On my other line I do get the option for the grandfathered 200MB $15 data plan. It has to be something with the iphone unlimited data plan.

I would go in store and preorder in the morning. Shouldn't lose the unlimited data plan. Sure they can hook you up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana