Best buy mobile has some S3's in stock

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
my local best buy mobile got some in today , they said they cant sell them until sun... check stock on BB's website , my local mobile stores said "in store only" i called and they said they got a limited supple today and are first come first serve

Csiaprincess

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
the best buy where I live (fort Smith, ar)called me and said they got some pebble blue ones in today and asked if I would rather have that instead of white... Already been waiting and since I've waited this long it is close to my next bill cycle I'm gonna hold out for white and not have all this prorated crap on the next bill....idk if they will sell them out not though

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
My local best buy doesn't have any yet. But I got mine from ATT! Its worth the wait guys! I have the white model. They seem to be more rare than the blue. At release i thought it would have been the other way around! White looks amazing BTW.

Enjoy your new devices when you finally get them! :)

renownedanonymous

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
I got mixed responses from my local Best Buy's. Those that had them available said either:

"Samsung hasn't given us a hard release date yet" or
"We can't sell them till the 1st"

I find the second statement more consistent with what everyone else has been hearing. Just hope I'm one of the lucky ones to get one on the 1st!

(BTW, Android newbie coming from Crackberry)

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
well i pre ordered yesterday at a local AT&T store cause i didnt wanna wait and take a chance of not getting one.. i woke up at 6 am to an email that it had shipped and a tracking number