Autocorrect and OTA

BaMaDuDe87

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
These are questions I have about my wife's GS3.

1. Does the stock keyboard have auto-correct? I looked through the options last night, well where I think they should be, and couldn't find any option for auto-correct.
Edit: Never mind looks like auto-correct is non-existent

2. I personally have Verizon, while updates take forever they come OTA. She is still on ICS and I have no want/need to upgrade her phone at this point, but was wondering does AT&T ever push OTA updates?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

1. Does the stock keyboard have auto-correct? I looked through the options last night, well where I think they should be, and couldn't find any option for auto-correct.

2. I personally have Verizon, while updates take forever they come OTA. She is still on ICS and I have no want/need to upgrade her phone at this point, but was wondering does AT&T ever push OTA updates?

They will not do a JB OTA update.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

1. If you want a good keyboard with GREAT autocorrect, download Swiftkey from the app store and replace your stock keyboard with it...its much better and autocorrect and looks much better

2. AT&T does push OTA updates, but they will not be pushing an OTA update for the latest version Jelly Bean, you would have to update it via Kies software, which you can download on your PC or Mac for free

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
You can also find a Device Tech store in your area, not a regular AT&T store and they will flash JB on your device for free.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa