Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
uhaqy2y8.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi! Can you give us a little biy more information on the question you are trying to ask, so that we can help you out a bit more? What are your settings looking like, ie. brightness, bluetooth, mobile data, wifi, etc?

Piegoodman

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem until I rooted and installed CM10.1 RC2.

It's a problem with one of Samsung's built-in apps. As far as I know, there's no fix other than rebooting (temporary fix) or rooting.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Hmm, a couple of odd things here. The capture of the standard Android battery stats shows 33% left after 7 hours, but the GSAM captures show 65% left after 7 hours. That second stat doesn't seem unusual. That would be nearly 21 hours on a full charge, which is the most you can hope for, I think.

The first screen poster, though, does look off. Did you reboot and recharge between that and the GASM screen captures?

Andy, it's hard to be sure, but based on the high usage by Android System it appears likely you have a system process running out of control and eating up CPU resources. Take a look at this thread for some tips on debugging that might help you determine what it is: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...android-system-eating-your-battery-check.html

I do notice one odd thing in the GSAM captures you've posted. It shows "Light" as being on for 2 1/2 hours. What was your screen on time during this 7 hour period?

If you really want help, you need to explain what's going on, and post consistent screen shots that were all taken at the same time, showing a consistent set of information for a period when the battery has drained very fast. Also, to get meaningful battery stats, you need to charge to 100%, then unplug the phone from the charger. That resets the stats and starts them over. If you don't start from a full charge, you don't know what you're actually looking at.

Photon4glover

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah sorry i did post separate ones.. I'm just going to put cmx cause that's what I've been wanting.. thank you very much for detailed reply

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89