UK 24'ers

craftycarper1

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Yup, mine started at £190, free postage, Buy it now, after a couple of days and looking at the market, reduced to £150 with buyer paying postage. Saw earlier that Envirofone were giving £150 and that was my decision made.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Yup, mine started at £190, free postage, Buy it now, after a couple of days and looking at the market, reduced to £150 with buyer paying postage. Saw earlier that Envirofone were giving £150 and that was my decision made.
Well, as the actress said to the bishop, thanks for the tip! Made an account and flogged it to them for £150. For some reason, it never even occured to me to look on the refurb sites.

Reactions: craftycarper1

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Seems a decent price considering the amount that will be for sale. My Mrs was in need of a new watch anyway but if I had sold it for that price all in all the S24U would have cost me around £260 with trade in, it's about time we had some incentives to pre order these days!

craftycarper1

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Amazing how these companies offer services to trade in or buy your goods, and then send packaging to use and free postage.... With insurance that doesn't cover the amount being offered for you to send the goods to them

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Amazing how these companies offer services to trade in or buy your goods, and then send packaging to use and free postage.... With insurance that doesn't cover the amount being offered for you to send the goods to them
Well, their website said it covered £150 and the letter says £100... I'm taking the websites opinion lol.

Also, what is this? a postal bag for ants?

jma78b

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Yep I sent the Ultra 23 back to them in the bag they sent. I always have my phone boxes so there is no problem there. The problem is the label to send back the phone for free only is for phones up to £100. There is no phone ever from Samsung that I'm sending back that is worth £100 :D I always have to pay the extra for the insurance. Still I would rather do that then try to sell on Ebay . I've had the phone a week now and I love it. I'm still trying to fold it in half but I'll get over that.

craftycarper1

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Money paid in today , just waiting on the confirmation of phone trade in from Samsung then all is good. They've had it a week now, but still no final confirmation

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
How's everyone liking the S24U ?

Im growing into it.
Loving oneui

Genuine 10hrs Sot device for me.

Loving having a flat screen back on the Note where it belongs.

All the small annoying bugs that plagued my Honor Magic 5 Pro are gone ( last daily for past few months )

Gave the free watch 6 to my wife. ( I work primarily in ATEX explosive environments , so can't wear a smart watch. My G Shock does me )

All in all , it's a beast. As is the way.

How long until the Xiaomi 14 ultra ?

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
How's everyone liking the S24U ?
Me:

Fatman.gif

Im growing into it.
Loving oneui

Genuine 10hrs Sot device for me.

Loving having a flat screen back on the Note where it belongs.

All the small annoying bugs that plagued my Honor Magic 5 Pro are gone ( last daily for past few months )

Gave the free watch 6 to my wife. ( I work primarily in ATEX explosive environments , so can't wear a smart watch. My G Shock does me )

All in all , it's a beast. As is the way.

How long until the Xiaomi 14 ultra ?

I'm a Microsoft Launcher fan. I haven't used OneUI in a long time. The flat screen is so much better. The curved screens of the Note 8, 9, 10, and 20, the S series was cool in its day. But, I think many people have outgrown it. Samsung seems to have recognized that.

I have no complaints.