Galaxy S3 won't turn on at all

D1sasterouz

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
About a week or so ago I woke up and was prompted with a software update so I let the phone do it's thing and went about my business. A few days later someone tried to send me a picture and it showed up with a download button instead of showing the picture and when I clicked the button it immediately told me it was unable to download it even though I am on WiFi. I noticed then I could not send or receive pictures from anybody. When I tried to send them it would say something about a mobile network and when trying to receive them it was the same as earlier with only a download button. I tried a few things on the internet people with similar problems had and none of them helped. I then decided to back up my info and factory reset. I factory reset and it booted up fine so I connected it to my computer and started to restore it. It was probably like 90% done and I heard the sound my computer makes when the usb disconnects so I looked at the program and it said it was done and my phone turned off so I figured it was restarting. My phone never restarted so I held the power button down to turn it on and nothing happened. I know I had 70%-80% battery life left so I know it is not my battery. I left it plugged into the charger last night but that did nothing as I never saw the battery on my phone screen to show it was charging. I have tried holding the power + volume up and menu buttons at the same time and that also does nothing. I have taken the battery out and held the power button as one place told me and replaced the battery and tried to turn it on and it still wouldn't turn on. I had no problems with my battery before so I highly doubt my battery is suddenly bad.