AT&T HTC One 4.3 update is live! (Discussion Thread)

sadredith

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: HTC 4.3 update is live!

Okay, I am a new Android user, and I have the HTC One. I just got the new update(4.3) and my only issue is that the apps that I have in my launch bar are also on my home screen. I've tried hiding the apps, but then they get removed from my launch bar also. I didn't have the duplicates before the update, and I would prefer not to have two of the same apps. Am I able to remove them?

Adooooom

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site

This is really strange. First update that downloaded was 20mb. After that, I restarted and checked for another update, and it is now downloading a 245.6 mb update?

lauratortolita

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

Sure you didn't download one of the incremental updates? It's one that most people missed...
I had downloaded the 4.3 then it did the update after restarting, etc. When was finally able to check the phone, the firmware version stayed at 4.1.2. When I went to check the update I got the error message that it was up to date and had to wait 23 hours to check again. I have since then restarted it a few times and now when I check for the update it says "There are no updates available for your phone." I'm still at 4.1.2.

Corey Watford

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site

OKAY EASY SOLUTION for anyone having issues-Go to Setting and Change Date to 10/11/2013 and it should auto popup Att Software update to install

petaf

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site

Mine got stuck. I ended up rebooting phone and it started downloading again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AC Forums mobile app

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

need some help folkes my friends HTC One downloaded the update but failed since he was on custom recovery.
i asked him to flash stock recovery and he did but now the update says wait for 23 hrs 54 min. how to force update or flash it via custom recovery???

gor

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

need some help folkes my friends HTC One downloaded the update but failed since he was on custom recovery.
i asked him to flash stock recovery and he did but now the update says wait for 23 hrs 54 min. how to force update or flash it via custom recovery???

Settings -> Uncheck "Automatic date & time", set date two days ahead. Should automatially check for updates.

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site

Someone posted a change log before... I don't see the ability to remove blinkfeed.

Posted via Android Central App

DaHui623

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site

Someone posted a change log before... I don't see the ability to remove blinkfeed.

Posted via Android Central App

I believe that is an upcoming Sense 5.5 feature not included with this update.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

penningtonsm

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site

Is this update for all att phones or just some? Just asking because I have the LG Optimus G Pro and did everything you guys said but it says my device has no update.

Sent from my LG-E980 using AC Forums mobile app

DaHui623

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site

Is this update for all att phones or just some? Just asking because I have the LG Optimus G Pro and did everything you guys said but it says my device has no update.

Sent from my LG-E980 using AC Forums mobile app

This update is only for the HTC One.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app