AT&T KitKat update

atilt

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I have yet to receive my AT&T KitKat update even after multiple calls to AT&T and recently hard resetting phone. The OTA update basically tells me that there is no update for my device. Has anyone been able to download the update directly from HTC? If so, how do you find the download?

Thanks!

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I have yet to receive my AT&T KitKat update even after multiple calls to AT&T and recently hard resetting phone. The OTA update basically tells me that there is no update for my device. Has anyone been able to download the update directly from HTC? If so, how do you find the download?

Thanks!

Mine did the same thing.. Trust me this works. I found this out on my own and others did it after me. It works. Go into your AT&T store. Tell them you never got the update. Ask them for a new Sim card. After they scan it and you install it in your phone, once you power the phone back on and check for updates, it will find it. Make sure your phone is off when they install the new one. But when you check for the update make sure your home with a good wifi signal.. I got stuck at the store because I hit download.. Took forever. Trust me it worked. I found out my Sim card was an old one.. Just give it a shot. They shouldn't give you any issues. If they do tell them your signal is crappy. Lol Hopefully.. Good luck!

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non