Stuck soft bricked inspire after rooting need help

whitey-ofwgkta

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
ok to start off im not 100% sure i'm soft bricked but i do have the white screen and i can access h-boot i need help because i don't know how i can re-install my chosen rom if i can't change usb modes on my inspire can i get some help please?

ZeroRilix

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
ok to start off im not 100% sure i'm soft bricked but i do have the white screen and i can access h-boot i need help because i don't know how i can re-install my chosen rom if i can't change usb modes on my inspire can i get some help please?

yes, from everything I've read on the site I'm fixing to send you to, you have soft bricked it and you can recover from it. I believe that was a bad flash. try reflashing the rom, if that doesn't work then go to XDA-developers.com, go to the forums, go to the inspire forums, in the general section, and just search for any posts from users who have had a white screen. please search those forums. that problem has been remedied several times over there and you should be able to find the appropriate thread to get you out of your softbricked state. good luck, and I know for a fact one of those threads over there will help you recover. just remember, as long as you have a white screen and can get into recovery, you have only soft bricked it and it is recoverable.

Last edited:

ZeroRilix

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
thanks i'm all fixed up my problem was my built-in sd reader wasnt working got a new one used the regular prosses and done:)

excellent! I'm glad you got it corrected. like I said, as long as you see a white screen, it can be recovered from. any future problems you may acquire, I would suggest "searching" the XDA Inspire forums for the answer. chances are likely there is a thread from a user with the exact same issue with the fix for it somewhere in the thread.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Me2s