Inspire 4g!Help!

Unknown1

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Ever since i downloaded the new update my phones battery drains fast,contacts dont show up,and turns off constantly, the only way it stays on is if i have it connected to the charger
Any advice on wat i should do?:(

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Pray that the fix that I was told HTC is currently working on comes out soon! Seriously though, there's a guy on the HTC website Inspire forum that's helping people revert back to Froyo if you're interested. I actually have had very few problems with the update.

Reactions: Unknown1

Unknown1

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Pray that the fix that I was told HTC is currently working on comes out soon! Seriously though, there's a guy on the HTC website Inspire forum that's helping people revert back to Froyo if you're interested. I actually have had very few problems with the update.
Whos this guy that can take me back to froyo?

frmorrison

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Pray that the fix that I was told HTC is currently working on comes out soon!

The update removed the ability to get HTC updates (the only button left is the ATT update button). So if HTC has a fix, then it likely would have to be a RUU online only download which wipes the phone.

People that have major issues right now, downloading the RUU from htc.com may fix them.

genuino

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Not the fastest, but the Inspire is the best phone I've owned. Updates by AT&T only is another way for them to control what you do with the phone, tethering and wifi hotspot for example. Why people rely on those updates still? No idea, but root the damn thing and do your own ROM updates, free of carriers claws. I'm running Android 2.3.5 (no sense) and is a joy to use.
Like someone else said, "click here to go back before the update", go forward man, root it.

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
The update removed the ability to get HTC updates (the only button left is the ATT update button). So if HTC has a fix, then it likely would have to be a RUU online only download which wipes the phone.

No, they incorporated the two buttons. And that wouldn't affect a pushed update anyway.