Inspire locking up when charging

BigTex

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having problems with their phone not waking up after being plugged in & charging for awhile? This has been occurring for the last couple of days. I have to pullout the battery to get the phone to wake-up.

BigTex

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Good to know... I will try that. I just had the screen go dark during a call then it would not "wake-up". Had to pull the battery again. getting annoying... Do I have a defective phone?

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Good to know... I will try that. I just had the screen go dark during a call then it would not "wake-up". Had to pull the battery again. getting annoying... Do I have a defective phone?

Anything is possible but then again I'm not entirely sure you do. I've never heard of anyone else having this issue.

ZeroRilix

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site

I wouldn't put up with that. I would see what happens with setting the phone to keep the screen from going dark, and if it still happens, return it for another one.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Since it was during a call, maybe the proximity sensor is going bad or is bad. I would return it or at least fiddle with the settings to see if you can fix it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress