Ok Google - Google Now voice responses missing

bobinh2otown

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
I am wondering if anyone else has noticed that google now has removed simple voice responses to typical questions asked.
Though if will give responses for movies, tv shows, marriages and other crazy silly tidbits basic commands like what time is it or what is the date has been removed and you only get simple screen displays only no words anymore.

I have been trying to find a remedy or fix as this is very simple but important feature that voice response is needed as not no time to actually look doing multitasking. So now I ask google and display only while on voice on and nothing changed anywhere.
Does anyone else have this problem. Its a g2 with the 4.4.2 with nothing changed in settings or anywhere else just one day it stopped.
Thank you

bobinh2otown

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
There was a response on this or another forum with others saying the same thing and it happened acrossed all their devices of different brands. So it was a problem on googles end. But the good news its now fixed. I was getting my day going here and like a bad habit I asked what time it was so I could figure how my day is going in productivity. And it answered with the time in voice.

So now its fixed and if it ever happens again people can realize its all on googles end and they must be doing some changes or revamping the script...
Good to go now.

Ok GOOGLE.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89