lock screen

eric0668

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Regarding the main lockscreen how can I delay that once the screen timesout??

Second if u know lockpro. If I change that delay from 0 it goes back to the phones lockscreen. Can anyone help

Thank you

Eric

Ps don't buy ebay wallcharger or battery. They say galaxy i9000 is same but about 1/8" too small
Can someone reccomend a battery and wall dock charger cheaper than OEM

Again much thx

lunchBB

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
There're different variants of Samsung Galaxy S2. If you are looking for accessories for your Tmo version, you should look for SGH-T989. If you go to yoru phone About Phone setting, you can see that code.

Just in the US, there're 3 types of Samsung Galaxy S2. Tmo has the biggest batterty than the Sprint version. ATT version has the smallest screen.

eric0668

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
There're different variants of Samsung Galaxy S2. If you are looking for accessories for your Tmo version, you should look for SGH-T989. If you go to yoru phone About Phone setting, you can see that code.

Just in the US, there're 3 types of Samsung Galaxy S2. Tmo has the biggest batterty than the Sprint version. ATT version has the smallest screen.

Thanks lunch... pretty well get around phones OK, but I thank you for your message. Used to work for Tmo, not that that means anything

you see there are a lot of companies saying that their batteries are for the Tmo/Hercules/t989 but you get them and they are the i9000. The original galaxy and Tmo GS2 arent the same size battery, yet after a 45 min long chat, they swear it will fit.

And for the settings, I pretty much knew if it was a setting, it would be in the settings, not to be wise...but I haven't seen one. IF anyone see one, please share

And when using lockpro, it totally doesnt work when you change the lockscreen delay in the app

wow, seems like I restated my whole post LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress