Samsung Galaxy S? III Protective Gel Cover - Translucent Blue

txb0024

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S? III Protective Gel Cover - Translucent Blue EFC-1G6WBE
Made in Korea.

I started noticing dark areas forming on both sides of the case in the back at the edge on the same level as the "Galaxy S III" logo. I experienced the same ordeal with a TPU cover I bought from ebay over a year ago for the Galaxy S II i9100. I believe the EFC-1G56WBE is also made of TPU.

Can someone tell me why this is happening? Is it some kind of heat/radiation burn? :confused:

txb0024

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Ok the black blotch is getting worse...so nobody out there is having this funny issue but me....??? :confused:

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

txb0024

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Its no longer available from Samsung but you can get it on Amazon.com. Search Samsung Galaxy S III OEM case.

txb0024

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Mystery solved! It was my neoprin pouch. Heat could only escape at the opening of the neoprin pouch so it burnt that area somehow. Do not buy neoprin pouches! (They are made from the same materials as diving suits thus retaining heat.) :D

kesodebola

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Mystery solved! It was my neoprin pouch. Heat could only escape at the opening of the neoprin pouch so it burnt that area somehow. Do not buy neoprin pouches! (They are made from the same materials as diving suits thus retaining heat.) :D