TMobile HTC One LAG issues

coloredair

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Good day everyone! Got my HTC One on Tmobile for a month now. The first few weeks of using it, its very fast and fluid. But when i decided to use a custom launcher (action launcher pro) there is a very noticeable lag when i use my phone. Does anyone here have this kind of problem? Any suggestions on how to eliminate this lag when using a custom launcher?

Thanks in advance!

Posted via Android Central App

coloredair

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Here's the screenshot

Screenshot_2013-08-03-15-33-42.png

And another thing, why is that it only shows 1.5gb when we have 2gigs of ram right?

FaisDogg

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm sticking to sense 5 for same reason, try a different launcher, such as Nova

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm sticking to sense 5 for same reason, try a different launcher, such as Nova

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

This. It is obviously the launcher that is causing your lag and not the phone.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

coloredair

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Yeah i think im gonna switch back to sense 5 for now.. And wait for 4.2.2 update. Maybe it'll handle the launchers better

Allan k1

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Im also having lag issues... I have it without or without a launcher. I think the launchers make it worse though. I think this is an android issue. It might be fixed in 4.3, but I doubt it. 4.2.2 will not fix it from what I hear. Im on ATT 4.1.2. It is driving me insane. I have plenty of RAM and CPU cycles. Not running it even on save power mode. Im coming from a jailbroken iPhone. I like to put a lot of customization on my phone, and that may be part of it. I was trying to get the things from my iPhone. Does anyone have any advice??? What can I do to fix it?

Allan k1

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Also question, is there any better multitasking than double click home- in the play store that is free. Where I can close apps of my choosing or etc? If so what do you use...

romdude

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Also question, is there any better multitasking than double click home- in the play store that is free. Where I can close apps of my choosing or etc? If so what do you use...
Try the app called floating apps. Works and you can resize the windows. As for your lag issue, was it always like that? Did you install something and from there it slowed down? I use 7 different launchers and some of them are better than the others, different from when I was using a Samsung. It could just be the way they are coded or the way Jelly Bean is done, try using a Jelly Bean version launcer such as Apex or Nova.