HTC Sensation: Many months of service

anon(161369)

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone I just happened to be looking at all the post in the forums and noticed a lot of issues regarding the sensation as well as a few praises, and figured I'd put together a thread to get an idea of people's pros and cons on there experience with this little phone, mostly just to see if performance has deteriorated in the many months that this phone has been out, so if you have a moment feel free to post how you feel about your phone be it proud or disappointed , thanks for your time.

seanwilliams78

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I love it. :)

S-Off+Root helped battery life. It's survived plenty of falls. The screen has yet to scratch. It does everything I need it to do, and it has no major issues or hiccups.

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Rooted and rocking Insertcoin ICS Rom4.5.4. This ROM runs like silk.I love my Senny even more than when I first got it. This device is pure awesome sauce once you get it the way you want it. And it still looks great compared with newer devices that have come out. No issues with anything.

ICS on this device =eyecandy and speed. Root unlocks this device's true powers. Lose the bloat and you will see :)

anon(161369)

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Been looking at that Rom I tried virtuos twice because I believe ice looks beautiful the way it is however I'm going to have to give insertions a try soon lol
Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

Cool Mo D

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
i've had my sensation since just before Christmas, i loved it. i finally decided to root it last saturday, so i did so successfully. i decided to install android revolution hd 2.3.4 (the xe rom) and i did so successfully. i loved it, absolutely loved it. two days later it completely bricked, all by itself. won't do a thing (turn on, fastboot, respond to micro usb, nothing). i really want it back, so i would like to send it for repair... a quick question... can the techs tell if my phone was rooted?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch