mms to att iphone

noteiii007

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Any reason why someone with an att iphone doesn't get my mms? I came from sprint and they (att user) had no issue getting them and sprint is terrible.

How do I fix without wasting hours with tmobile support who will have no clue?

Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Any reason why someone with an att iphone doesn't get my mms? I came from sprint and they (att user) had no issue getting them and sprint is terrible.

How do I fix without wasting hours with tmobile support who will have no clue?

Thanks

Did you just recently switch from an iPhone? Is this only happening to AT&T iPhones? Can you test with iPhones on other networks?

noteiii007

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Did you just recently switch from an iPhone? Is this only happening to AT&T iPhones? Can you test with iPhones on other networks?

I just jumped Friday from sprint to tmobile. Sms works good to the att iphone user and I can send mms to another tmobile note 3 user. I don't know about other then iPhone as only person I know has iPhone on att. I've Google the issue and appears it has been an issue from Oct - Dec last year....

adelcastillo78

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
This is an att issue. Specifically to iphones. The problem is that they have a mms limit ridiculously low, I think somewhere around 300kb. Today's phones have great cameras and might not compress the file enough to accommodate the iPhone's limitation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non