ISIS sim card and LTE

Xellos2099

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I got a question. I have a one plus one with LTE issue and when I went to t mobile store and they give me a new isis sim card for free but still no LTE. I call up tmobile support and they "claim" the isis sim card is not LTE enable. Are they lying?

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
They are incorrect. I have an isis sim card in my device and i get LTE.

Either the device does not support LTE, which im not sure of its band configuration, you do not have the correct APN configuration, or perhaps TMO does not have your account set up properly to work with LTE.

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I got a question. I have a one plus one with LTE issue and when I went to t mobile store and they give me a new isis sim card for free but still no LTE. I call up tmobile support and they "claim" the isis sim card is not LTE enable. Are they lying?
I have the US version of the oneplus, that I use on T-Mobile. One thing to note is your phone wont say lte, just 4g. I still get lte speeds. I posted in another topic but I'll show your here.

e2u8yget.jpg

This was using my OnePlus, with an isis sim card.

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk

Xellos2099

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
i only got hspa+ on my one plus one. It is the usa version too, i got a direct invite to buy. Are you on post paid or prepaid account?

Last edited:

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I say with 100% certainty Isis Sim card works with lte, wifi calling, texting.
I have it. It works.
68472eabfcf5d7e4452017601d117fe1.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38