Group Chat Problem

karv34

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I am using the note 3 with AT&T and with the new lollipop update unable to see messages in group chat on messaging app.
I am able to get 1 on 1 messages just fine but whenever a message comes in the group chat I get a notification that a new message has arrived but it's not in the group chat. I can send messages and my friends can see them easily but I only rarely will get the text sometimes the group chat won't load them. It should be noted they all use iPhones incase that's a issue for some reason. PLEASE HELP!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I am using the note 3 with AT&T and with the new lollipop update unable to see messages in group chat on messaging app.
I am able to get 1 on 1 messages just fine but whenever a message comes in the group chat I get a notification that a new message has arrived but it's not in the group chat. I can send messages and my friends can see them easily but I only rarely will get the text sometimes the group chat won't load them. It should be noted they all use iPhones incase that's a issue for some reason. PLEASE HELP!

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried going in to your settings, application manager, all apps, scroll to the messaging application and clear the data from it. It will reset the app you may lose all your text messages but it could fix the issue. If it does not, try installing another messaging app like Chomp SMS or Textra to see if those apps are doing the same thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez