Any recommendation for fast charging car charger?

taylormah

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered my AT&T GS4 and need to order a fast charging car charger for it. I was just going over a thread over at XDA about using charger or cable other than the stock one would cause device to draw less current and hence charge slower, so just wanted to check here what you guys have been using reliably? I use navigation along with music streaming while using the phone in car, so would need a charger that can still charge the device while its being used heavily.

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Try the Verizon stock car charger. Can't believe I said that.
I commute 3 plus hours a day with my note 2 connected bluetooth to my car using everything the phone can do. Even have the screen on 100% of the time.
Start with around 70% and still manage to have a full charge by the time I get to work.
The charger is the same one that came with my just released Droid X...still working some 3 years later.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using AC Forums mobile app

MiDoJo

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Try the Verizon stock car charger. Can't believe I said that.
I commute 3 plus hours a day with my note 2 connected bluetooth to my car using everything the phone can do. Even have the screen on 100% of the time.
Start with around 70% and still manage to have a full charge by the time I get to work.
The charger is the same one that came with my just released Droid X...still working some 3 years later.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using AC Forums mobile app

+1
Mine is fast and great and has a second usb if you need

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38