Galaxy S4 recieve duplicate pictures

Jowiii3

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Sorry if this has been asked before, but am I missing a setting to prevent this? I get two pictures when anyone texts me a pic!!

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if this is the answer but I had this problem and I fixed it by not using the AT&T message app. I was using the text message app and the AT&T message app. Logged out of the AT&T app and that seemed to fix it.

BKKunz

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I had that issue awhile back. I had pictures on the system memory and on the SD card.
Check your files and your camera settings.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Jowiii3

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if this is the answer but I had this problem and I fixed it by not using the AT&T message app. I was using the text message app and the AT&T message app. Logged out of the AT&T app and that seemed to fix it.

What texting app do you recommend?

Jasmine Stephens

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I tried this fix and it worked for me. My S4 came with a messaging application that I have had no problems with, the icon is a white envelope with a yellow card coming out. When I updated recently my phone updated to the AT&T Messages and my phone automatically started using this app. That is when I started getting the duplicate messages as well as other little issues with my messaging. I went into my applications and disabled the AT&T messages and no more duplication!