Google Sign-In Error

SG2Tiger

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
I did look around at other threads on this issue before posting this, so I know it's apparently a common problem, but I can't seem to find any solutions besides switching to 2-step verification (which I tried once before and experienced problems with, so opted out of) or just rebooting the phone (which I did the first time I got this, and it solved the problem temporarily, but happened again).

I'm getting a notification that my Google sign-in had an error. It asks me for my password, and when I enter it, repeatedly tells me it's wrong. The password works perfectly fine everywhere else when I try it on my computer, or from a web browser on my phone. As I said, rebooting the phone seems to solve the problem, but only temporarily as it comes back after a few hours. Having to reboot constantly to solve this error is, obviously, not ideal.

I don't use 2-step verification and I definitely haven't changed the password recently. This error started yesterday and I've gotten it 3 times since then. My phone isn't rooted. Is there any solution to this issue?

MrJoshua68

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Thank you!
I have had this error the past few days and simply singing into google+ on my phone (I used the app) seems to have fixed it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress