Samsung infuse no longer turns on

Crzbiohazard

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
My phone since last night for some reason after listening to music my phone died randomly and then started to go into this endless loop with the Samsung logo showing up and then going black whenever i put int he battery. When i plug in my usb drive into the charger or laptop it would go the the charger and then turn off then turn back on endlessly.

I don't know what the heck is wrong with my infuse and I have no other phone to replace it with, I've tried holding down all of the buttons and doing that thing but it doesn't work has anybody else experienced this? and any solutions to this??? because i need my phone badly and it's broken O_O

It's not rooted just stock infuse from At&t...

Mattm24

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I have been having the same problems with my Samsung Infuse. Problems like these shouldn't be happening with a expensive phone.

Goneeuro

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Ive seen this happen before and it was a faulty battery. try an external battery charger. Put a charge on the battery then put it back in the phone. I dont know why the batterys do this.

Crzbiohazard

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Well i sent my phone to samsung repair service took maybe 2-3 weeks to get any word from them and might get my phone back this week... but what they say the problem was

TECHNICAL INQUIRY - PHONE FREEZING / LOCKED UP - FREEZE/DELAY BETWEEN MENU FUNCTIONS.

Crzbiohazard

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
It probably means they're blaming you for the problem (abuse) to make it clear they won't consider it under warranty :(

Hmm actually I didn't have to pay anything besides the Ups shipping because my phone was still under warranty with samsung. Close call too because I had like about 3 weeks until it expired xDDD But when i looked it up online on what it meant I got a couple of results about 2005 samsung devices with issues... Maybe the Samsung infuse was a prototype for the Gs2 after all =(

But oh well at least i will get back to my Samsung infuse and put away my samsung flight xD haha

electricpete

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Abuse is usually a codeword for "not covered". But apparenlty not always. Good for you.
But oh well at least i will get back to my Samsung infuse and put away my samsung flight xD haha
Yes, there's nothing like a week or two with a dumphone to make you appreciate your humble devoted SGH-I997 the way she deserves to be.

Crzbiohazard

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Never mind... I just got back my phone from samsung, after my warranty with them expired. MAN I FEEL SO PISSED OFF Dx

I was told by live chat agents that my phone was fixed and repaired and then when i got my phone today it did not charge at all and it does not turn on.... I talked to a live chat agent and was told that my phone had been repaired, after many minutes of waiting i decided to call samsung myself while still waiting on the live chat agent. I was sent to three different departments and finally to the techinicians,

I was told that this "tmi thing" where you access from opening the phone's lcd or screen had been broken. He told me the only way this could had happened if i abused my phone by opening it myself WHICH I DIDN'T and then he said it could have been one of the technicians. So then i tell him why couldn't they fix it then rather than sending me a fake email and live chat agents telling me that my phone was repaired when it was given back to me worse than it was.

My warranty with samsung had expired he told me so basically they just sent my phone back because it expired and gave up on the phone. When it was THEIR technicians who opened up my phone and broke that little part because i had a screen protector on my infuse and it now has bubbles which is only caused by taking off the screen. Ugh.... i feel cheated, lied, and bulls**ted to by samsung just because my warranty with them expired after a year after two weeks of being repaired.

It feels like they just waited until it expired and then give up when i sent my phone to them the end of july and it expired on the 12....

Crzbiohazard

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Man i feel like samsung slacked so much on this... My phone was on a bootloop and they don't know why, but what they do know is that their technicians broke my phone even more but won't admit it to me since the contract expired a couple of days ago... Idk if i should just buy a gs3, sue, or something man... I was told that my phone was fixed and that it would be sent back to me good as new... They broke my phone and say since the warranty expired maybe this week they won't f**king fix it. 3-4 weeks of sending it and being repaired by them, nothing was done by them and they just basically give me an a$$ed excuse for not even trying.

I loved my infuse and it was awesome but to think they would actually treat me like this, lying, telling me that my phone was fixed, and opening up the box with a broken device that no longer works... wth... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

NoMoDumbFone

May 14, 2013
Visit site
That problem with the infuse and how it no longer turns on, i read the feed on how there is always warranty, but i was wondering something different. I have already purchased a new phone but I lost everything from the infuse, i.e. Contacts, Pictures, Notes, I'm sure there are more that made my phone mine. My concern is if I will ever be able to gather that data out of the infuse that was not saved on my SD card. I'm not the most high tech person, I tried to save things to the SD card but I cannot imagine that everything I ever saved on that phone is on the SD card. So if you could let me know if there is a way to somehow get back into my infuse just to retrieve, what I'm thinking is, forever lost personal memories I would just like to know if there is a way or I should just move on like a sad but real break up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member