Cases for the Infuse

HushH

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Cool. I picked up the same one from WalMart today and I really like it as well. They actually had three different Body Glove cases. A gel/silicone one for $14.95, a hard plastic case for $17.95, and the DuraFlex Soft Touch case (which I got) for $24.95. The only reason I mention them is because no one else around here had any cases for the Infuse other than the Ballistic and Pop at the AT&T store.

reefrunway

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Cool. I picked up the same one from WalMart today and I really like it as well. They actually had three different Body Glove cases. A gel/silicone one for $14.95, a hard plastic case for $17.95, and the DuraFlex Soft Touch case (which I got) for $24.95. The only reason I mention them is because no one else around here had any cases for the Infuse other than the Ballistic and Pop at the AT&T store.

Thanks, Hush! Good to know. I'm gonna go check those out even though I already got the CaseMate Pop, which I really like. Can't hurt to have a back-up or whatever...

reefrunway

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Sorry it took so long but here are pics of the case-mate pop case on the device.

Case-mate pop!

I got white, too! It's totally growing on me. My one worry was that it'll get dirty fast, but I don't think so, as when you set it down, it doesn't rest on the white plastic part, but instead on the gray rubber grippy part. Cheers! :)

nathanxlikexwhoa

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the case mate pop as well from my att store. They were offering to give me free 2gb memory card if I bought a case and a screen protector. I'll admit it's a bit steep at $35, but I love the case. To me it feels really secure and has good mix of hard plastic at the top and back, and rubber at the sides for grip and on the inside where the phone acually sits that absorb impacts.

I also spent $25 for my screen protector which I am reeling back from. It works perfectly as advertised, with no air bubbles, and it also says you can take it off, wash it, and reuse it, but 25 is the most i've ever spent for a screen protector.

I guess I'll have to wait and see if my lighter wallet was worth it.

I do feel a bit foolish after realizing the phone has tons of internal memory, and an external sd card isn't really necessary... oh well, it's the end of the world today so might as well splurge! Haha

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I picked up the case mate pop as well from my att store. They were offering to give me free 2gb memory card if I bought a case and a screen protector. I'll admit it's a bit steep at $35, but I love the case. To me it feels really secure and has good mix of hard plastic at the top and back, and rubber at the sides for grip and on the inside where the phone acually sits that absorb impacts.

I also spent $25 for my screen protector which I am reeling back from. It works perfectly as advertised, with no air bubbles, and it also says you can take it off, wash it, and reuse it, but 25 is the most i've ever spent for a screen protector.

I guess I'll have to wait and see if my lighter wallet was worth it.

I do feel a bit foolish after realizing the phone has tons of internal memory, and an external sd card isn't really necessary... oh well, it's the end of the world today so might as well splurge! Haha

um and the phone comes with a 2gb micro sd for free anyways pre installed :confused:

Scottyb

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I just got my barely there case mate case in today and it's pretty nice. It keeps phone very slim and fits nicely. Not much to it all black plastic case with all ports open for use.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse using tapatalk

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I just got my barely there case mate case in today and it's pretty nice. It keeps phone very slim and fits nicely. Not much to it all black plastic case with all ports open for use.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse using tapatalk

Im liking the look of that Barely there casemate case. The only thing Im gonna lose is those gun metal colored ridges. AHHHh lol

SkySoldier

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I went the opposite way and got the ballistic case. I know its big, and detracts from the whole "thinnest 4G" phone thing, but I really do need the protection. I'm in the construction trade and want to give my first android device at least a shot at making it to my next upgrade. Besides, I can always take off the outermost rubber cover, and still use the two piece inner hard shell. Or just take it all off when I want to show it off ;). Besides, i'm o.k. with the size and look and isn't that what it's really about? :D

HushH

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Anybody have this case?

http://store.androidcentral.com/body-glove-flex-snap-on-case/4A123A8424.htm

I have a black silicone case that I'm using temporarily. It's fine for now but it never comes out smoothly from my pocket as the silicone "grabs" the cloth of my pocket. This one says it has a "textured glove material." Does that mean it won't snag on cloth?

Thanks

I have had this case about a week and I really like it. The textured material is hard to describe, but it's almost like a very thin cloth layer over a flexible plastic case. It doesn't slide in and out of my pocket quite as smoothly as an all plastic case, but it also does not turn my pocket inside out every time I take it out like the silicone case on my HD2 did. Its texture also adds nicely to the grip of the phone. This was important to me as I was constantly worried about the phone slipping out of my hands due to the smoothness of the plastic on the phone itself.

My only real concern with this case is that it does come in two pieces (like most other hard plastic cases). If I were to drop the phone and it "bounced", the case could potentially come apart on the first hit and not provide protection for subsequent hits. I've actually had this happen on an Ipod touch, and though it didn't do any functional damage it certainly scuffed it up a bit.

yellowv

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I just got the POP case and really like it. Had the Body Glove one for a couple of days and IMO it is a piece of crap. Really cheaply made. Fit and finish was horrible. The edges aren't even cut smooth and even. The two pieces creaked and popped and it felt like in a couple of weeks of use it probably wouldn't even stay together anymore.

yellowv

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah the more expensive Body Glove case is 2 piece. The back part and the top lip part that goes around the screen. Several people mention it in this thread and like it, but I felt it was not worth the money at all. I would bet the cheaper one piece case would work better.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty