Infuse or Captivate

Phafner

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Money is a big issue for me. I am working this summer and most of what I make will be going to buying a new phone. I am not due for an upgrade, so I won't have the contract discount. So, is it worth the extra money to get the Infuse or is the Captivate similar enough? Basically, how much better is the Infuse than the Captivate?

CrackaJacks

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
The Infuse is like the Captivate on some amazing steroids. If money is an issue then I would suggest just waiting for your upgrade because the Galaxy S II is coming out soon and it's being said that it'll be "the best" Android smartphone...

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
i buy most of my phone off contract since i upgrade often i own the infuse and owned the captivate honestly if it is both off contract the infuse is i think $100 more? so it can be a tough call there are some pluses to the infuse but maybe consider the inspire? since it is $450 off contract i think the same as the captivate and is a better device with at&t's lineup right now id say inspire or infuse is your best bet otherwise wait for the galaxy s 2 or the htc holiday