Google Music and the Infuse

Egidio

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Anyone here has a Google Music account? I got my invite a few days ago and got my music library all uploaded, but the Android app is not working. It just cannot see my Gmail account associated with my Google Music account. In the help files, it says to press the Menu button, but when I do that, all I get are the choices for shuffle and search. Nothing about accounts. :(

Egidio

May 24, 2011
Visit site
As I mentioned, the menu settings on the Infuse only show shuffle and search. Is there another menu setting location I'm missing. I'm a newbie. :)

Egidio

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Well, now I'm convinced there is a gremlin in my Infuse. I've been playing with this Music app since June 2. Never before had the Menu button shown a Settings choice. Just after I posted my reply I went back and re-started the app. This time when I pressed the Menu button, Settings was displayed on the bottom right-hand side. Go figure! Now I get my nearly 9,000 songs (so far) available for streaming! I'm a happy camper!!! :)

Had I known that posting a note here would shame my phone and get the app to work right, I would have done it much sooner.