Infuse Super Thin case

donald7215

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Got the same one.... it really has a good feel to it..... i was able to get the best buy guy to throw it in for free......just got to do a little man flirting....what evs

Scottyb

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Love my barely there case. It has a little lip around the edge that appears to keep glass off surface.ordered mine off amazon as well

Sent from my Samsung Infuse using tapatalk

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
The infuse already has a small lip it feels like. Doesn't that lift the glass up so slightly so you don't have to worry about the case?

Sent from da infuse mon!

Blendedej8

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I too have the case mate, in white. It's a pretty good case that protects the screen from rubbing the surface when laid face down. Like said earlier, it is a good minimalist case as well, doesn't add much bulk and doesn't got stuck in your pocket. The only issue I'm having right now is the bumper lip around the case is starting top grt weak down around the charger area due too the lack of support.

Merlin8000

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I've really enjoyed not having a "case" for mine, and I want to keep it that way; I just like the feel of the phone too much to ruin it with some kind of shell. For now, I just make sure that nothing else goes into the same pocket as my phone.

Really what I want is something like this:

Incipio iPhone 3G 3GS ORION Slim Sleeve Case, iPhone 3G Cases, iPhone 3GS Cases, iPhone Accessories, iPhone Skins, iPhone 4G Hard Shell Cases, iPhone Carrying Cases, 4G Cases

I'm imagining something that has an opening that belongs at the bottom of the phone with a similar cut-out so that the phone can be grabbed with a thumb-forefinger where the thumb grabs the thicker portion at the bottom of the phone.

maybe i should email a drawing / paper mock-up to incipio and see if they can make it happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress