What's the latest/greatest HTC

Gary86

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking to join the androind family and have my eyes set on an unlocked Galaxy S2. But i'm trying to decide between Samsung and HTC. What's the lastest/greatest HTC phone I can use unlocked on AT&T? Would be getting from clove, handtec or expansys.

SoreAintya

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Vivid.
True 4G if you're in one of the handful of AT&T 4G areas. The best AT&T HTC Android phone out at the moment.
Next best (in my opinion) is the HTC Inspire. Great phone, running 2.3 and its free (in black or red) if you shop around.

I'm currently debating between the Vivid and a SGSII myself. Although Walmart has the SGSII for $98.88 plus a $100 gift card right now, so I'll probably go that route.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Vivid.
True 4G if you're in one of the handful of AT&T 4G areas. The best AT&T HTC Android phone out at the moment.
Next best (in my opinion) is the HTC Inspire. Great phone, running 2.3 and its free (in black or red) if you shop around.

I'm currently debating between the Vivid and a SGSII myself. Although Walmart has the SGSII for $98.88 plus a $100 gift card right now, so I'll probably go that route.

Both are great phones but the Vivid is a smidgen better IMHO, largely due to Sense and a slightly faster processor.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch