Unlimited data

gogators1974

Banned
Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
The wsj reports that the fcc may get involved with carriers who don't allow unlimited data anymore and make them provide unlimited data once again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

gogators1974

Banned
Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
That would be amazing, do you have a link?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Sorry no... I actually read it in the wsj... I still like reading newspapers... Cause sometimes stories on the Internet sites are different then what's in the paper... I know i saw it also on twitter... I'll look it back up... Plus went to att corporate store and bought some accessories for my ssg3 and the assistance mgr did mention it... I know ppl will say well i went and they didn't say anything... Well buy some accessories and get their numbers up and they will spill the beans

Gaz1m

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Or you can do what I did and get my question verified via a clich?d response written by a sad soul who wastes her/his time trying to win arguments on the Internet. Thanks for the warm welcome!

To the other guy, I'm loving the Nexus 7! Worth all $250

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

jonathanm1978

Super-elite full-time dad
Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
There's no argument...there's only facts, and those are that you couldn't simply search for it yourself as everyone else who reads this would do. Using very small amounts of internet debauchery, and reading this statement:

The wsj reports

Would tell a person who wanted more info to search either a)google, or b)the WSJ for the article.
Since when is using common sense considered being cliche? Even I had enough common sense to see that the OP was using TAPTALK and I figured for myself that he MAY NOT be able to post links or COPY AND PASTE..therefore, I googled the info on my own..as I'm sure the other viewers of this thread have done already.

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
This could be a good and a bad thing. The fcc can force the carriers to offer unlimited data again, but they most likely won't be able to tell them what to charge for unlimited data. How much higher would you be willing to pay for it?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Ry

jonathanm1978

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
This could be a good and a bad thing. The fcc can force the carriers to offer unlimited data again, but they most likely won't be able to tell them what to charge for unlimited data. How much higher would you be willing to pay for it?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Makes me kinda glad I'm already with a carrier who has an unlimited data plan..but could take their main selling point away if the others are forced to bring it back.
And the FCC can't tell them how fast they have to supply data, just that they have to supply it..They could bring back unlimited with speeds throttled at 512kbps after hitting a cap of 1gig...2gig...5gig...no telling what could evolve from this.

Reactions: gogators1974

gogators1974

Banned
Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Ya id rather stick to my 5g data plan.. Just leaving the not so now sprint to att was the best thing ive ever done... If unlimited were to come back yall know throttling will take place and id rather stick to the plan i hv..

jonathanm1978

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
There is no such tech from any carrier that is 5g.
Not only that, at&t has less coverage on 4g
Swype'd with my Sammy Galaxy S3

Last edited:

jonathanm1978

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Are there any more smartass comments you'd like to come back and post about YOUR mistake? It might've been what you MEANT, but it's not what you TYPED...and FFS, people have said the same thing before on the internet, because they heard from their friends grandmothers step-sons brother that 5g was already turned on in Timbucktoo.

You act like people on the internet haven't ever typed anything stupid and actually MEANT IT...so quit making snide comments, when you could've just came back and clicked on "EDIT" on your post and revised it to say what you mean to begin with instead of posting smartass comments toward someone who called you on the mistake that YOU MADE...

demontooth

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Are there any more smartass comments you'd like to come back and post about YOUR mistake? It might've been what you MEANT, but it's not what you TYPED...and FFS, people have said the same thing before on the internet, because they heard from their friends grandmothers step-sons brother that 5g was already turned on in Timbucktoo.

You act like people on the internet haven't ever typed anything stupid and actually MEANT IT...so quit making snide comments, when you could've just came back and clicked on "EDIT" on your post and revised it to say what you mean to begin with instead of posting smartass comments toward someone who called you on the mistake that YOU MADE...

Settle down.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2