Android App- Equivalent of MS Office?

newbieben

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I wonder anyone could help me. Is there an app that opens Microsoft Office documents and that you can also you like MS Office, e.g. to write documents, make spreadsheets, etc? If so, do any come highly recommended?:)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I wonder anyone could help me. Is there an app that opens Microsoft Office documents and that you can also you like MS Office, e.g. to write documents, make spreadsheets, etc? If so, do any come highly recommended?:)

Welcome to the forums!
Yes I have one to recommend. Kingsoft Office. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=cn.wps.moffice_eng&hl=en&token=0DHseqyl It allows you to view and edit documents. This was such a good app that I got the software for my PC as well, as my trial for MS office expired.

Kaldeep Singh

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Agree with the post above about Kingsoft Office. Its available in Google play store and best of all its free. It allows you to view, edit, save etc all commonly used documents. I have been using it for a few months now.

Other apps are available such as
OfficeSuite
Documents to go
Quick office

Which are all easy to use, however to edit your documents you have to upgrade to the paid version (free versions only allow you to view)

Kal

red.foxx15

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Edit: Stumbled across this topic and did not realize it was in the Tablet Apps section. For now my comment is completely pointless

After yesterdays news, if you happen to be an office 365 subscriber, you can use Microsoft's newly released office app to write documents. Ive done very limited testing on it on android, but it seems to be set up exactly like it was on my windows phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699