10" Tablet with Sim slot to get Whatsapp to work

saas1980

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

For work, in our clothing business we have become heavily reliant on Whatsapp for sharing images with customers and suppliers. We want to use a 9, 10 or 12 inch tablet running whatsapp. For this to be possible the tablet will need a sim slot (for both data and calls). Is there anything available in the market for such a tablet? I don't mind any brand as long as the camera image is decent, the tab runs smoothly and its pretty decent to look at as customers will use the device to view our collections in store.

Im not interested in the alternative work-arounds as these have limitations and can be restricted due to app updates.

I would really appreciate any information to make this possible.

Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Most of the big wireless carriers in the US offer LTE-enabled tablets. They're usually kind of mediocre, but would probably be fine for you. Just go to each carrier's website and search for tablets. Here are the ones for T-Mobile. Be aware that these devices usually require you to add another data line on your plan.

saas1980

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
Sorry I should have mentioned im based in the UK

Also I don't mind any chinese tablet too as long as it performs well with whatsapp. I deally I want to pay cash up front hence not on contract and then purchase a sim seperately via contract,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
capcut pro apk download