11/19 Google Play Store Purchases

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I got a 64GB White Nexus 6 on 11/19 with an expected ship date by 12/3. It is now 12/1 and I have not seen anything yet from Google. Has anyone else had theirs ship yet?

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I called Google this morning and "Mary" told me everything is on schedule and I should get a tracking notification by tomorrow morning.

banzaiwolfe

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Good luck. Google's CS never seems to know what they are talking about. I have an 11/12 order for a 64GB Midnight Blue that was supposed to have shipped by 11/26. It still hasn't, and I haven't received any new information from them.

yankswinagain

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I called Google this morning and "Mary" told me everything is on schedule and I should get a tracking notification by tomorrow morning.

Same boat.... 64GB Blue ordered on 11/19. Called and they said "you should be getting an email today." No activity on my CC. Some folks on XDA forums reported 11/26 orders got shipping emails today.

yankswinagain

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I woke up to with a tracking email from Google Play this morning. Best of luck to you.

Me too.... will be out of delivery today (hopefully). A little concerned based on the times of the scans of the package that it will make my local UPS center by the time the driver leaves this AM.

Good luck...

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Me too.... will be out of delivery today (hopefully). A little concerned based on the times of the scans of the package that it will make my local UPS center by the time the driver leaves this AM.

Good luck...

Get out of my head....my thought exactly even though it has a "by 3:00PM" delivery time. UPS never gets to my house before 7:00pm for some reason. I am at work so i left a signed request for them to leave if they get there and I am not home. Being an early adopter I have lived with that pain way too often. Having a missed delivery and then not being able to go to UPS and pick it up because the truck is not back and they will not redeliver until the next day.....

rottybotty

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm in the UK and still waiting for the 64gb models to go up for pre order :( just feels like Google couldn't care less about keeping UK buyers informed as we've already see 2 pre order dates come and go.... At least apple made enough units for me to get my hands on one when I was following the dark side :)

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the 26 and got a shipping notice yesterday. UPS shows delivery by end of day tomorrow (Friday) but I am not sure since I paid for regular delivery. If I do not get it tomorrow I will not see it until next Thursday as I am leaving for a meeting Monday. Come on UPS!

Posted via my OnePlus One!

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Get out of my head....my thought exactly even though it has a "by 3:00PM" delivery time. UPS never gets to my house before 7:00pm for some reason. I am at work so i left a signed request for them to leave if they get there and I am not home. Being an early adopter I have lived with that pain way too often. Having a missed delivery and then not being able to go to UPS and pick it up because the truck is not back and they will not redeliver until the next day.....

Hopefully you get yours in today. Got mine yesterday and they didn't require a signature so yours should be waiting at the door when you get home.

Posted via the Android Central App

yankswinagain

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site

I actually work for UPS (in IT not out in the Operation). You may be able to mark it is a Will Call (meaning you go to the local Package Center and pick it up), but if it is already "out for delivery" then it might be more difficult. It doesn't appear to me that the package from GPS requires a signature, so you may be OK (as long as you are in a Driver Release Area).

"By 3pm" is the Next Day Air Saver time.

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I actually work for UPS (in IT not out in the Operation). You may be able to mark it is a Will Call (meaning you go to the local Package Center and pick it up), but if it is already "out for delivery" then it might be more difficult. It doesn't appear to me that the package from GPS requires a signature, so you may be OK (as long as you are in a Driver Release Area).

I usually get packages from UPS between 3-5 pm, so I was pleasantly surprised when my phone came in at 12 pm.

Posted via the Android Central App

moc cock 8

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the 26 and got a shipping notice yesterday. UPS shows delivery by end of day tomorrow (Friday) but I am not sure since I paid for regular delivery. If I do not get it tomorrow I will not see it until next Thursday as I am leaving for a meeting Monday. Come on UPS!

Posted via my OnePlus One!

Hopefully mine comes sooner too. I was able to order the 28th, but estimated shipping is 12/17.

yankswinagain

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site

Sorry... for residential deliveries Next Day Air Saver is "end of delivery day" - which essentially means whenever your driver is delivering your ground packages and making his/her normal stop on the route. I got mine today around 6pm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL