24 Hours with the LG G6

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Wow! This is one great phone. I have had a bunch of phones, including the S7 Edge, Iphone 7 and 7 plus, Moto Z Force, Pixel, etc. So I'm not a rookie. This LG G6 hits all the right spots for me. It looks and feels good. It's smooth and the display is beautiful. I have not had the opportunity to do a full battery drain check, but that will occur today. If I was in the market for this type of phone, I would not hesitate to purchase the G6.

Joshua Luther2

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm also in love with this phone. Unfortunately I have to use this phone naked without a case a whole day at work until my new case from Amazon arrives.

The only to thing that will take some time to get used to is the headphone jack being at the top. I was used to it being on the bottom on the G4. That's really the only thing that is an inconvenience for me.

I have the black phone from Verizon and man it's slippery.

I absolutely love the theming on this phone. The nougat notifications are taking a little bit to learn and take full advantage of.

Bruno Slivar

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
Keyboard, icons (wifi, net.signal,...), facebook icons, tapatalk,...al what i use some time. I change screen on g5 but i got same problem after some time

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
No clue, this is my first LG. I read a bunch on the problem over the last week when someone stated that the LG's had screen issues. Theres a ton of posts about it but in most cases they would disappear then come back after using a specific app. Not sure it was ever fixed.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Wow skipping the s8? I am not in the slightest impressed...I am actually wanting a G6

Yeah. I don't think the S8 is very different from the S7 edge. I want something different and I love dual cameras. The LG G6 will be perfect for me because of that.

Plus, I absolutely hate the placement of the fingerprint sensor on the S8s. I have small hands (I'm not afraid to admit that) and I don't want to strain my little fingers trying to reach the fingerprint sensor.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. I don't think the S8 is very different from the S7 edge. I want something different and I love dual cameras. The LG G6 will be perfect for me because of that.

Plus, I absolutely hate the placement of the fingerprint sensor on the S8s. I have small hands (I'm not afraid to admit that) and I don't want to strain my little fingers trying to reach the fingerprint sensor.
What brilliant person put it in that spot and it actually got produced like that?!?! Not to mention, majority are right handed so why put it on the right side of the camera so it makes it even harder for a righty to reach it?! I am done with Samsung, won't ever buy their cell phones again.

Let me know what you think of the G6, guess the ip7+ will be a paperweight soon?

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
What brilliant person put it in that spot and it actually got produced like that?!?! Not to mention, majority are right handed so why put it on the right side of the camera so it makes it even harder for a righty to reach it?! I am done with Samsung, won't ever buy their cell phones again.

Let me know what you think of the G6, guess the ip7+ will be a paperweight soon?

I agree with all points.

No, I'll still keep the iPhone 7 Plus and switch between the two.

Rafaelcab

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I just got my g6 yesterday and I am loving how this flies compared to my occasionally laggy s7 edge. My only complaint is that the battery life isn't that good but I'm holding full opinions on it until after the official release date of April 7th. There is supposed to be an update for tmobile versions on that day and I sure if that is the case I am dealing with pre production software so to speak. Here is to hoping they fix this and any other bugs I have yet to come across.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary