3 Clicks, and I'm on 4.0.4

xyzlene

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
usually around the tenth try it will push.. it might help to go into recovery mode first.. clear cache and try it a couple more times..

xyzlene

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
i made one call so far.. i'm usually 100 ... before and after the call i was at 93... sounded clearer as well.... perhaps just a placebo effect..

yes the rotation has been fixed, but still not as fast as a droid x running launcher pro.. still a noticeable difference... just glad the lag is gone when you open the app drawer.. have not seen any redraws as of yet..

everything is more fluid...

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Call me pessimistically distrustful, but none of the posters that have had success have 20+ posts. I don't want to sound the troll alarm but I also have a difficult time not believing that we are being sold a bag of goods in this thread.

Sorry...just seems....odd....

xyzlene

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Call me pessimistically distrustful, but none of the posters that have had success have 20+ posts. I don't want to sound the troll alarm but I also have a difficult time not believing that we are being sold a bag of goods in this thread.

hello,

as you can see i joined the forum in 2010.. very rarely do i have the need to post anything... i usually just read the threads. if i can bring something new to the table, i will login to my account, and tryo to help out, etc...

no need to lie about an operating system... won't get a raise from my job posting on a forum:D

Reactions: gcims and bhcohen7

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site

Since when does post count have to do with anything?
So ppl with low counts are lying?