3 in 1 chargers

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I have had this one for about a year and it is my main travel charger. It claims that it supports 45 pps charging on the top two ports. I've never confirmed just because my last phone didn't support it. But I've loaded it down with devices when traveling with a lot of electronics, and it has done a great job.

https://a.co/d/8qfXpRn

waqqas31

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site

teristark

May 27, 2014
Visit site
I bought this one and so far it is the best wireless charger I have owned. $34 I haven't timed how long it takes as I usually charge them when I go to bed. It is a generic charger that you will see under several different brands. I was skeptical but knew I could send it back if it was crappy. I don't regret this purchase at all!

I have 2 of the Samsung chargers but I prefer the ones that stand up.

3 in 1 charger.jpg

Link to charger on Amazon

iontrap

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I bought this one and so far it is the best wireless charger I have owned. $34 I haven't timed how long it takes as I usually charge them when I go to bed. It is a generic charger that you will see under several different brands. I was skeptical but knew I could send it back if it was crappy. I don't regret this purchase at all!

I have 2 of the Samsung chargers but I prefer the ones that stand up.

View attachment 351659

Link to charger on Amazon

I’ve come close to buying that one but I might like the lay flat chargers a little more.

kide#WN

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Looks very cool! Let us know if it supports 15w wireless phone charging when you get it please.
Well, I got the foldable 3-in-1 charger today.
The MagSafe part provides fast wireless charging, but it is about 10W, not 18W.
I used 45W PPS/PD power brick, so it had enough power to cover all devices.

It looks better on the web, the real feel is cheap, not worth $40 price (I paid $30 with coupon) . It does charge all 3 devices, as you can see. Also it folds in triangle shape and can be used as a charging stand, but the S23U is too tall for this charger in portrait mode. When I put the S23U horizontally, the MagSafe magnets hold the phone securely.

Trying to decide if it good enough to keep. IMG_0072.jpgIMG_0071.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using AC Forums mobile app