4.2.2 camera and Gallery Question

Xanth269

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

am I missing something with the new camera? I think I remember that with the 4.1 ROM when you were using the camera there was a way to view the photo or jump right into the gallery. now I seem o have to back out of camera and open the gallery.
Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Dave-

EDIT-- NEVER MIND found out you need to swipe rt to left for gallery.

Wish there was some sort of manual.

Last edited:

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

am I missing something with the new camera? I think I remember that with the 4.1 ROM when you were using the camera there was a way to view the photo or jump right into the gallery. now I seem o have to back out of camera and open the gallery.
Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Dave-

EDIT-- NEVER MIND found out you need to swipe rt to left for gallery.

Wish there was some sort of manual.

You and me both!

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Okay! And the answer is? Using this camera is frustrating sans some sort of guide. How do you change the settings (flash, etc.)
The circle to the right of the blue dot accesses the menu to change those settings.
And to edit the photos, you click the three linked circles in the bottom left of the photo screen.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Ngbaka

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys , i think that there are less options with this new camera... i try to change the storage place do my sd card but i cant find where to change :S , someone knows where it is?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick