4.3 confirmed for note 2

ScottGeek

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
So does this mean that Verizon will actually OTA this to our phones... sometime within the next 2 years? 'cause @ two years from now I'm planning on having a "Note 5"... and of course it will be running Android 13 - Soda Pop?,Sugar?, or any sweet food starting with an 'S'... right? :)

Happy GN2'ing...

MissyHaney

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
So does this mean that Verizon will actually OTA this to our phones... sometime within the next 2 years? 'cause @ two years from now I'm planning on having a "Note 5"... and of course it will be running Android 13 - Soda Pop?,Sugar?, or any sweet food starting with an 'S'... right? :)

Happy GN2'ing...

I have often wondered how Android would name each new version, if Android was a Dutch company based in Amsterdam. Android Pot Brownie, perhaps?

By the way, that article linked by the OP is misleading. I can already run Android Device Manager on my Verizon Galaxy Note 2. (as of yesterday)

JayDroid78

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I have often wondered how Android would name each new version, if Android was a Dutch company based in Amsterdam. Android Pot Brownie, perhaps?

By the way, that article linked by the OP is misleading. I can already run Android Device Manager on my Verizon Galaxy Note 2. (as of yesterday)
What is this Android Device Manager you speak of? I don't see it in the Play Store.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dgibbs83