4.3 update broke Light Flow?

Klotar

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
After updating to 4.1.2 to 4.3, Light Flow seems to not activate the LED any more on Samsung Galaxy S3. Has anyone else experienced this? Have deleted cache, cleared data, forced stop, uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled; but to no avail. Worked flawlessly before the update.

Contemplating Reset to Factory and reinstalling everything (with restore settings from Google servers disabled), as this is what I had to do with my LG G2 in order to get Light Flow working; but as a last measure.

Did a search within the forum but didn't see anything.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Have you looked at the comments in the Google Play Store? There may be others that have already posted there to complain about that.

You could also send the developers email to let them know what's going on - they may be unaware of the issue.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Do you have the latest version of LF? I t still enabled in Accessibility settings? Have you tried going in and updating the settings, or disabling and re-enabling it? Maybe even uninstall and reinstall?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38