4.4.1 killed Picasa Upload?

Turbod

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I understand Google wants us all to go to Google+, and I assume that's why the change to using Photos is slowly being introduced, but am I missing the Picasa folder upload function, or is it gone? We use to be able to upload a picture straight to Picasa from our Gallery, and either select the folder you wanted the picture to go into, our even create a new folder. Now all I see that's close is the Photo app, and it doesn't let me select where I want the photo uploaded to, they all go to the Auto Backup folder.

bicklp

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Just installed 4.4.1 last night and my picasa has also gone from the share menu in the gallery and photos apps.
Any way to get it back?

Rayzaa

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I dont want every photo i take to go right into my Google+ . I dont like that feature at all so i disabled my Google + for that reason. I dont really use it anyways since i use Facebook.

Jess MoviedromeDVD

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Just noticed this myself and am quite annoyed. BUT there is another app Picasa Tool that does the same things as the old picasa upload app did... choose existing folders, create new ones, etc. And you can even edit your online album from the phone. The only thing it doesn't do is video. Hope this helps (if you haven't already found it)

Here's the link: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=larry.zou.colorfullife&token=aQgRzvSK

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky