5g has stopped working wifi at home now only shows 4g only

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
i don't know what is going on back when i got phone 22nd did all those updates my phone did have 5g on it it showed it then i did software update the next day dec

i know that it switches back and forth to 5g and 4g however i think something happened this past week yesterday stuck on 4g i do see it go to 5g then quickly switches over i only see global and i do know when i switch over to global to lte gsm umts it shows 5g then go back to 4g

i don't know something matter with verizon tower where i live at can't get in touch of verizon store closed until sat nor if i need to reset network

yes i know where i lived i don't get 5g but i don't understand why it was showing 5g back then and now 4g only is the slim card walmart guy put in bad or what

what do you guys think is the matter

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
well i try to reset network it now switching to 5g and 4g is it better then what it was before a little bit but still not sure what is going on

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
it seems to be working just fine switch 5g and 4g after reset network not like other day stuck on 4g for a long time

now like i said when i go into town 5g is always there<-very odd