A Good Browser

rfmike

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm looking to use another good Browser besides Chrome on my N10........What is out there that you guys like??

TheLegoman

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
I use Firefox when I want to view flash content and Chrome as my daily driver. If you are curious about how to get flash on your device, I can post a link about how to do it.

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I use opera mobile always have its lightning fast for reals and I think has built in flash player but don't quote me on that all in all its the best I've tried I tried dolphin and it was still slower than opera.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

rfmike

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
I am looking for a Browser that more along the line of Stock, Besides Chrome that comes installed as the default browser.

y2whisper

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
the AOSP android browser has been a beast as of late. Now note Im using a custom rom where webGL enhancements have been made to the browser, but pages load fast, some graphical issues though.

bob mc1

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Firefox here with flash, with special thanks to the Gurus here on the N 10 forum. Also been using 'boat browser mini' but it is slightly more confusing for me than either chrome or firefox. Not that I'm making the accusation that it is difficult, it's NOT. But for me, a throwback to the bronze age, and ONLY in comparison to the other 2 mentioned I have a few minor issues.

For the record I'm grateful to have boat Browser mini as an option to use.

hockey9592

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Any browsers allow you to block ads? I tried installing Adblock plus extension on Chrome but it said it wasn't available on this device.

dberthia

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I use Dolphin mainly because of the excellent LastPass add-on. Chrome would be my first choice, but there is no LastPass support, which is a must-have for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ron1morgan