accessory discount issue

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I get a 25% discount on accessories from my corporate discount but when I try to buy some accessories online the discount will not show up. The online chat person said they recently changed the accessory discount policy and I will see that discount I should be receiving credited to my monthly bill. Has anyone heard of this claimed new policy or are some people still able to get their discounts on accesory purchases?

Posted via the Android Central App

qbot101

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I get a 25% discount on accessories from my corporate discount but when I try to buy some accessories online the discount will not show up. The online chat person said they recently changed the accessory discount policy and I will see that discount I should be receiving credited to my monthly bill. Has anyone heard of this claimed new policy or are some people still able to get their discounts on accesory purchases?

I am wondering the same thing. Some items are discounted online for me, but for me, the majority of items aren't discounted.

Cases are showing up as discounted along with some chargers. That's all for me. I haven't bought anything in a store in a while.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
It is doing it for all accessories for me including screen protectors which are not premium.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
It is still showing for me

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418308966497.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418308966497.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 27

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I was able to get my discount by going to my employers verizon page through our intranet site at work. I was able to place an order that way without signing into my account because it is our corporate site. The plus side is if I decide to get let's say a moto 360 that they normally do not discount for the corporate discount, it is discounted at %25 off on my employer site so I can get the discount ordering it that way.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
No discount there either. Wonder if my discount got messed up. I might have to reconfirm employment even though I did that this year when I got an email saying I needed to. My discount on my unlimited data plan is still showing up though.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I would try that first

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Well I checked online and it says my employment status is verified. I might have to call in and find out what is going on. I can at least get the accessory discount but have to do it at work and don't get it in store atm which sucks. I don't think they would have just taken away the accessory discount randomly as my employer is really big and located all throughout the country.

I just don't want them to mess with my current discount which is on grandfathered unlimited data. I could see them doing that if I called in to try to find out what happened to my accessory discount. I can live with having to buy accessories via our employee portal.

Posted via the Android Central AppDC

Last edited:

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I just called up verizon and it took them forever but the guy came back and says he sees the accessory discount but I still do not so I guess next time I need an accessory I will go to the local store and try to buy it and see if the discount will show up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
huangsenyuan