Activation issue

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Not much you can do but call Verizon and ask them to help you.

*Also I edited the title of your thread, be more specific next time. That way more people will look at your thread.

tdawgui

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
i have an idea... wait until christmas... when your mom was actually intending to give it to you :D ...then take it to verizon

Well i am a storm 9530 user at the moment and i found 2 droids in my moms room (one for me and my brother) and i was wondering how much better is the droid than the storm? and i have turned it on and when i do the start (touch android to begin) i touch it and it says "back" on the left and "activate" on the right i didnt want to activate it right then but what happens when i click it? can i activate it OTA? or have to take it into the store? thanks for info im a 1st time poster and after christmas i can tell ill be spending time here thanks for any welcoms and thanks for any tips

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
whoa whoa it's getting hostile... agree you should just call verizon or swing by a store. If it's a phone defect, they will replace it and if it's an account hiccup, they'll fix that too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OSCAR DE BUG