All I can do is LMBO!!

dguidry12

Banned
Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Just look at :53 of the video and this explains it all. The sad part about it is that Samsung will not ackowledge that the phone needs either an upgrade or replaced antennas. It pretty embarrasing as well and if you look at his other videos with other phones they never drop a signal like this phone and it seems like he pretty much does his videos at the same location. Shameful!!!

Blazer Rom on the Samsung Epic 4G Touch - YouTube

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
It might just be the ROM itself and by the way, it's LMAO! My dad has an Epic 4G Touch and it is fast and gorgeous. I really can't see how you can hate this phone. I rooted it and it just flies even faster when rooted!

Drummerboy1975

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
All this guy does is come on here and complain about this phone. If you hate it so bad, go get something else. If not, it's your own fault.

eagle63

May 7, 2010
Visit site
@dguidry

Obviously you're trolling, but I will say this: Android (non-Apple?) manufacturers have a history of cutting corners. These
guys crank out phones as fast as they possibly can, and often skimp on good quality hardware, good design, and most
of all terrible QA testing. In my experience, HTC is the worst - though others may disagree.

Bottom line is this: complaining to us won't do much good. Redirect your negative energy towards Samsung. Get in their ear about it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowoverhoe