All Things GS6: Basics, Smart Switch, Odin, FAQ's

TheovdVen

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Tried to flash my Galaxy S6 with 'G920FXXU3COI9_G920FPHN3COJ1_G920FXXU3COI9_HOME.tar.md5' with Odin 3.10.7 but this failed. This file would give me a CSC Code PHN. But I ended up with a phone that was stuck in the bootloop despite I disabled the reactivation option.

I could solve the problem by flashing the current version back with CSC Code = ETL, that is 'G920FXXU3COI9_G920FOXX3COI6_G920FXXU3COI9_HOME.tar.md5'.

I downloaded the PHN version from 2 different sources, the latter being sammobile. I checked these PHN files with WinMD5Free and both files generated same MD5 checksum, so they are identical.

Reason why I would like to flash the PHN is that my Galaxy S6 now has a CSC code 'ETL' being a Czech phone but I need a NL standard CSC code to get things working like a bank application (Rabo Wallet).

When I try to flash the PHN version all looks to go well until the final were it reports a write fail.

Any suggestions what could cause the flashing of the PHN firmware to fail?
Or any other legal way to change the CSC code to one for The Netherlands?

LordGLaDOS

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys, I just wanted to know what exactly my S6 can do, other than the regular stuff! There are some hidden functions, right? Please answer me, thanks!