All-Time Favorite Flagships

jlarkins08

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
To reply to the OP.

Favorite flagships I have owned:

Palm Treo 755P (Sprint) Absolutely loved typing and organization on this thing. Customization was great too with built in themes.

Blackberry Bold 9900 (T-Mo) No explaination here. I went from Palm to blackberry mostly for the typing experience. Blackberry held me down for years (2007-2013) I miss these devices, I have had the Curves (8300 - 9300) models as well in that time frame

HTC One M7 and M8 (T-Mo) The M7 was my very first introduction to Android. Coming from blackberry I had to make a choice Android or iOS? I chose HTC to show me the way and boy I love these devices. The M8 is my favorite smartphone to date. I still have it, now retired, in it's original box. I can't give it up.

Finally and current, Google Pixel OG and daily driver Pixel 3 (both carrier unlocked)
I always wanted to try the Nexus line with stock Android but when Google decided to make premium devices and HTC wasn't really delivering pass the M8 I decided to give Google a shot. Glad I did, love the pixel line and the small form factor of these devices.. Smartphones are so big these days and the Pixel is still probably the smallest, one handed use phone you can purchase. Plus, everyone knows the camera is supreme.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000