AmFilm Screen Protector

vixxenne

Mar 12, 2023
Visit site
Rec'd the screen protector today and it was so easy. I've purchased others & most ended up being too much bother, they were tossed. I will definitely order this again :)

campo57

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
I just purchased the amFilm Glass One Touch screen protector for mine and my wife's S23+'s and installed them. What a breeze to do and no bubbles, issues at all. I've used the plastic film ones in the past and have had various success with them but wanted to go with a glass one as I've had good results with my wife's iPad.
I will definitely use amFilm's protectors from now on!

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Redhead

Aug 15, 2023
Visit site
Rec'd the screen protector today and it was so easy. I've purchased others & most ended up being too much bother, they were tossed. I will definitely order this again :)
I just traded in my Galaxy s22 Ultra for a s23 plus. One of my problems with the ultra was the fact that i couldn't find a tempered glass screen protector that worked with the fingerprint scanner. I installed an Amfilm protector with no problem. Perfect installation and the fingerprint scanner works.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I just traded in my Galaxy s22 Ultra for a s23 plus. One of my problems with the ultra was the fact that i couldn't find a tempered glass screen protector that worked with the fingerprint scanner. I installed an Amfilm protector with no problem. Perfect installation and the fingerprint scanner works.
Welcome to AC!

White Stone Dome works great and tempered
I hear Zagg makes on also and fingerprint works flawlessly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007